Make the Switch USA provides the leading resource for Pennsylvania residents and businesses to compare and switch electricity suppliers. We show you the most competitive offers available in your area (PPL, PECO, Met-Ed, Duquesne, Penn Power, Penelec, West Penn Power, etc) and make it easy for you to switch to the supplier of your choice. It is important to use a trusted resource when switching suppliers so you know the various plan details, cancellation fees, term length of a plan, etc. We will help you answer all of these questions.
Make the Switch USA provides Pennsylvania utility customers with a leading resource to compare PA electricity suppliers and switch to a lower electricity supply rate. You can compare the current rates available to you and switch to the plan that best suits your needs.
1. Compare Rates. By using our comparison tool, you can view the current rates available in your area and see the differences in rates, term lengths, etc. There are several options to choose from when selecting a plan including fixed rates, variable rates and renewable energy plans.
2. Select an Offer. After you have compared offers, simply select the plan you want and complete the enrollment form. You will need a copy of a recent electricity bill with your account information and a few minutes to sign up.
3. Save. Your new supplier will start on the next available meter read date after processing your enrollment and you will see your new supplier on your bill within 1-2 billing cycles. Compare PA rates now!
Millions of Pennsylvania electricity customers have already switched suppliers to save money on their utility bills. There are dozens of offers to choose from when you get started, so it is important to know what information you need to know before you switch.
Common Questions when Switching Suppliers:
Compare Pennsylvania electric rates now.
There are several benefits to switching suppliers, the most important being to save money, however, there are several other benefits that you will want to know as you switch including:
• It’s free and easy to switch
• There is no interruption in service
• You simply get a lower rate on your bill
• Recieve the same bill from your utility reflecting your new supplier
• The utility will continue to deliver your energy and provide maintenance
Pennsylvania offers one of the most active and competitive deregulated energy markets in the country offering utility customers throughout the state the ability to switch to a competitive PA electric supplier and lower your Pennsylvania electric rates. Over a decade ago, Pennsylvania began deregulation and now offers all utility customers the option to switch to a competitive electricity supplier or gas supplier in order to lower their utility bills each month. There are over 2 million Pennsylvania utility customers that have now switched to a competitive Pennsylvania electric supplier, other than the utility, to lower the supply costs on their bill each month.